Friday 2 November 2012

Moustache Man Development.

Affectionately known to us now as 'Moustache Man', our second character needs to compliment Gloria's design whilst also being interesting on his own. This is an initial mood board/sketch-dump of him based on Siobhan's initial designs (HERE).


I'm worried he looks too cuddly if I make his height too small (see rough scale HERE) or too out of proportion if I don't adjust his head shape. Also though just wearing a suit seems quite plain and formal, I'm leaning towards him wearing a shirt with rolled up sleeves to illustrate he's been evaluating/testing Gloria all day.

Working from this mood board I've sketched out a rough idea of his final design and await feedback from the rest of the group.
I think he should have a clip board to illustrate he is judging Gloria. (Our initial rough storyboard is seen HERE ) so will have to consider the design of that writing something simple like 'Official Exam' seems way too obvious - further thought is needed.

1 comment:

  1. haha he looks wicked!! Much prefer the shirt and braces :) Well done Lija!

    ReplyDelete