Thursday 7 February 2013

Alien Storyboard

Though half of our short is storyboarded for us, the second half is left to us to determine. With just a minute of time to fill (and half of that filled with outside footage already) I decided to have a simple 'reveal' of my alien and a brief interaction with the abductee.



Since my Alien is Siobhan dressed up it was important I had established every shot for the day of shooting, to save time and hopefully achieve the best results. As you can see in this storyboard the key shots are vaguely outlined but I left room for experimentation (such as using the dolly and the last shot etc.) Having the storyboard with me whilst shooting proved very useful and allowed me to explain the framing I wanted and theme I was going for to the rest of the crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment