Saturday 19 May 2012

Applying to 'The Network'

So when I heard about 'The Network' I thought it was too good an opportunity to miss. (Details of the programme are Here) Not only is it during Edinburgh Festival - (which I went to last year and absolutely loved - the vibe of the city is incredibly) but seems to give so many brilliant Television and networking opportunities to novices.

I love great television and think I'd like to be part of making shows that are exciting and clever. For example, shows such as Doctor Who, Misfits, Being Human, Sherlock and Horrible Histories. They're shows that are obviously really well made - and thought through, attempting to bring something new and fun to an audience.

Whether or not I get in, I'm glad I applied, as it's given me an opportunity to think about what is important to me in my future career and is motivating me to go try out and experience new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment