Thursday 10 May 2012

Final Crit and Developing from it.

Our Final Crit allowed us to showcase our progress so far and gain feedback (anonymous or otherwise) from our peers. It was useful as aspects of the gameplay had been over looked by myself - for example, you could escape the environment - and get stuck behind some objects. It also made me realise that the tree looked really bad in the environment, so I decided to change the texture a little - lessening the bump-map.


After the Crit I created some more assets and re-did my terrain, as I realised the practice I did didn't look like a forest at all. I decided using images on planes of forest would help create the illusion of forest without having to add so many trees - it would also give me some natural diversity between the trees (as they're all different). 




No comments:

Post a Comment