Monday 23 January 2012

Expressions...

I attempted to create a mouth for my character model, using a cylinder and the 'bend' deformer which I would be able to manipulate, to create different emotions. This looks a bit crude though, so I'm not sure whether I will use it. 


Instead I've been focusing on the movement of the body to convey emotions, and to give the characters distinctive movement. (I'm thinking the 'Little' one will move lighter and bouncier than the 'Large' one - who will move slower and heavier.
The above is an attempt to make 'Little' seem frightened, first jumping in shock, then shaking and cowering in terror, it's ears and tail sagging. I think it works ok but may need some fine tuning, I have carried on thinking about how both the characters will move, for example how far they can lean and how the tail should probably be remodelled.

Edit:

No comments:

Post a Comment