Monday 3 October 2011

Moodboard

After looking through the photo's I gathered at the Museum visits I began to create a mood board with initial ideas relating to my Character and Setting. This is a compilation of both my own photos and some found on the internet (such as the lily pads).
I really like the idea of a 'futuristic pond' being somehow involved with my character - through the setting mainly, - so there is a rough idea sketched on this moodboard to show my line of thinking with it - as it was inspired by the photo's of the lightings. There are also a few texture photos, and images in general to get the feel of what my character will be exposed to. - Such things as futuristic/electronic aspects - warning lights etc, as well as destruction (such as the crack in the pillar)

No comments:

Post a Comment