Tuesday 28 February 2012

A bigger mood board and more ideas.


Collecting a range of images is allowing me to develop my ideas in a lot more detail, and slowly my concept is become a little bit more clarified in my head. I am leaning towards the idea that the UFO is also ancient, resembling more of a ship than anything too futuristic, and is abandoned overgrown, but still quite beautiful. I like the idea of having statues of some sort that have been part of the ship broken and covered in moss. Whether or not I'd be able to create these is another matter though.


(> I've used statues from Doctor Who -the weeping angels - to roughly illustrate that sort of thing I mean, this would probably be done in texturing... Though I will have to be able if I can achieve this level of detail)

No comments:

Post a Comment