Saturday 4 February 2012

Hmmm...it's a bit..shaky.


I've been key framing the Little cat thing to move quickly left and right (up and down etc.) to create a shaky effect. It seems ok, if a little too jerky, and I realised, at a distance it's a lot harder to notice.
This was the shaking up close.
This, however, is it at a distance:


So in order to notice the shake, I thought I'd attempt to make it move back and forth a little too. (I'm also  considering seeing what fluctuating the body size will do.)
To speed up the process as well, I used the graph editor and oscillated the 'shaking' movement, in order to key frame more quickly. The graph editor was also handy in attempting to make the shake a little smoother. The below video illustrates the (hopefully noticeable different) in shake, and the stage which I am at at the moment. I still think the shake should be restrained a bit more (as it seems to jerk out).



No comments:

Post a Comment